Family Pictures

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

 
I finally took some new family pictures that include Ethan. But of course it takes me so long to put them together that the kids seem to be older already. So this will have to do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 




Gavin is an amazing little boy. He always tries his best in everything he does and he wants
to do everything. Paul and I are at the point that we have to tell him he can't do everything
because then he would have no time to play with friends. Gavin still loves doing karate and
he is now in his schools chorus. I love that he his willing to try any activity at least once.
 


 
I love this girl. Sidney is our free spirit girl. She just wants to play and laugh all the time. Sometimes she says the craziest things so I have to include a few. We recently switched the boys rooms and while we were doing that, Sidney had been making plans of her own. Because she said to me, "Mom, when you die, I get your room." I was glad to hear she was thinking ahead.
 
There was also a moment when she was sitting with Paul and I and said to me, "Mom, when will I get married?" I said, "A long time from now." But then Paul quickly told her, "Nope you can never get married." I laughed and told Sidney, "I guess you have to be daddies little girl forever." I could see Sidney was thinking about this and after a minute she said to Paul, "Dad, you cant live forever."
 
Paul and I didn't know what to say to that so we just laughed. She makes us laugh, a lot. Sidney can always bring a smile to your face.
 
 
 

 
 
Brynn has now left the hard stage of constant fits, crying and fighting. She has become such a
sweet little girl that has her dad wrapped around her finger. She can often get to stay up late just by telling Paul in her little mousey voice that she loves him and wants to snuggle.
 
Brynn loves hugs and kisses and demands both every morning from everyone before they leave for school and work. We love our little Brynn girl.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Ethan is just getting into the hard stage of fits, crying and fighting. But he is also showing his personality now by trying to run around with the older kids and loving to be chased by anyone. He already is showing how "boy" he is by almost always having a truck or train in hand to roll across the TV stand.
 
We love this little tank and all the sweet smiles we can get out of him.
 
 
 

 
 
I know I have said it before. But I'm saying it again. My kids should be little models. They are so good looking. I cant hardly stand it. But I'm only a little bias.
 
 
 
 


0 comments: