May 2014

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

 
 
 
 
May seemed busy.
 
 
 
 
 
 

These girls drive me nuts, but they are pretty cool.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
I caught Ethan (not that he cares) drinking Brynn's milk and once he had that first glorious taste of
chocolate milk, it was all over. He now attacks Brynn whenever she is drinking her milk
and since he weighs as much as she does, he can knock her over without much trouble.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Ethan is already a big fan of cars, trucks and trains. he spends most of his playtime
pushing anything on wheels around the house.
 
 
 
 
 


 
I remember my dad would always brush the girls hair in my family after bath time.
I love that Paul does the same thing.








 
Ethan found a love for pickles.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Picking strawberries.
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Gavin had a really good end of the school and sports season.
He again was able to get a hit and on base almost every
time up to bat in baseball.
 
 
 
 

 
 
I went to Gavin's award ceremony and I had just had a talk with him the night before that it was ok if he didn't get any awards because most kids didn't get anything and that he still had a good year. Well wasn't I surprised when he ended up getting two awards.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Gavin also got 2nd place in his karate tournament this year.
 
 
 

 
 
We went to a lake near by and unlike Arizona lakes, this lake had a sandy beach so Sidney
was able to get buried.
 
 

 
Ethan kept thinking he could just crawl right in and be just fine.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Gavin and his friend Rhett. We basically never saw them out
of the water except for lunch.
 
 

 
Brynn was also deceptive in her love of the lake. I cant get her to
jump on the trampoline with the sprinkler, but she will
walk into the water at the lake right up to her neck
and not even blink.
 
 
 
 


 
Brynn and her friend Rowen.
 
 
 
 
 

 
This is our friends 13 year old daughter Loody (that's a nickname). She is amazing with
the girls and will play with them for hours.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Brynn got into my makeup and went to town. She made herself look like she had a
couple of black eyes.
 
 

 
If you tell Brynn to make a happy face, this is what you get. This is the age
I am finding that kids will start saying things that make you think, "Where did you get
that from." Last night I told Brynn for the 10th time to get in bed. She could tell that I meant it
this time cause I had given her the countdown for a spanking. So she stomped off and just
as she got to the hall way, she turned and said, "I'm outa here." She then crossed her arms and whipped her hair around and took off.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I know he has his walker here, but Ethan started walking more than crawling
this last week. Just a little bitter sweet.
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: