Easter 2014

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

 
 
Just a lot of pictures from our Easter fun this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sidney rocking the mini golf game.
 
 

 
Gavin getting his ring toss on.
 
 
 
 




Brynn needing a little help to hold the golf club
 that was almost as big as her.





 
It is always a good time when there is face painting.
 
 
 

 
Brynn wanted the same thing as her big sister,
but she is a girl after my own heart
and insisted on a blue one.
 
 
 

 
Ethan was unimpressed, but I cant blame him.
Since he had to sit in his stroller the whole
time.
 
 

 
Gavin wanted flames and he thought he
was hot stuff.
 
 
 
 

 
Brynn and her friend Mason, doing some 2 year old
type dancing.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
Easter morning.





 
My beautiful girls.
 
 
 
 



 
I had to take a picture of Sidney's hair. I am actually
getting better at doing it.
 
 
 

 
Dyeing eggs naked and we all know why.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This shirt and pants did not last long. Within an hour
it was covered in drool.
 
 
 
 

 
Yes, she knows how to pose.
 
 
 
 
 

 
I think this might be the first time I combed Ethan's hair.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Melanie said...

Sydney's hair looks AWESOME, good job. and Brynn looks so much like you! What a fun Easter!