More of August 2013

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

August flew by along with the over whelming humidity and heat. Gavin started home school and we are trying our best to balance school with home. It has been really challenging and tiring, but I am determined to see it through for this year.
 
Paul had his 35th birthday and is feeling really old, but he will get over it. I think the kids have more to do with the feeling than his actual age. I know I am feeling very much like the old mother of four that I am. But along with these feelings is of course the feelings of gratitude for how blessed and fortunate we are to have these kids. They make us very special.
 
 
 
 
 

I was trying to be a pro with the hair cut. It didn't work out very well.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Blocks and forts are two of the best inventions of all time.










 
I really don't know how we got such good looking kids. I"m a little partial though.






 
Ethan is two months old now and is already getting so big. We have decided that he is going to take after the Stoker side.

0 comments: