August 2013

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

 
This last month we have been trying to find our new normal with a new family member. Each time I have had another baby, I get nervous that the older ones will not like the new baby taking their attention. We have had our share of melt downs, but the frustration is never directed at the baby, which is more than I can ask for. The older kids love Ethan and try very hard to be gentle and loving with him.
 
 
 
 


Brynn is only one years old and so she was my biggest worry with being to rough with Ethan, but she spends a good portion of her day loving him and kissing him.
 





 
Gavin has been such a big helper. It has been really nice to be able to let him feed Ethan while I tend to one of the girls. Gavin loves having a little brother and is very protective of him.
 






 
Sidney saw me laying down on the couch with Ethan one day and now that is her favorite thing to do with him. She loves being a little mom.
 
 


1 comments:

Becky said...

Well. My heart just exploded into a million pieces.