June 2013

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

So it has come to my attention that I really have not blogged about the upcoming arrival of our 4th child. I am officially due the 7th of July, but if this baby stays in line with my other pregnancies then I should have the baby before the end of June. This will be our last baby and we are very excited that it will be another boy. Gavin might be more excited about that than anyone. He loves his sisters, but he secretly (or not so secretly) wanted this baby to be a boy, so that our family would be evened out.







I try to not have to many pictures taken of me while I am pregnant, for obvious reasons, so here is one of the few.



Going through what seemed like long years of frustration and heart break, dealing with infertility, I can now say our family is complete. When women would say that they just knew when everyone was there and it was time to move on to the next stage of life, I did not know if I would ever have that feeling.

When getting pregnant with Gavin, Sidney and then Brynn, it took a lot out of me emotionally. The waiting each month for the pregnancy results and being scared to let myself get attached to that little life in me, because I did not know if I would lose it was hard. So after the birth of Brynn I really did not know if I wanted to go through all of that again.

In September of last year we had pretty much determined that our family was complete and we were ready for what was next in our lives. Then for the first time in over 10 years of marriage, I got pregnant with no fertility help and I was able to keep the pregnancy. Because of this I know that this precious little boy is meant to be in our family, he is a true miracle.

1 comments:

Anderson Adventures said...

I am so excited for you guys! What a darling family!