A ton of pictures

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few months.







Brynn's blessing was this last month of April and I have to say she was beautiful. I even had someone from church say she thought Brynn had little angel wings on, because she looked so pretty. Paul was looking good also, and gave a wonderful blessing. I couldn't ask for more.






I have to take these pictures of my kids sleeping for future torture.








Brynn started making this face, where she sucks up her bottom lip. It made me laugh.











Grandpa Bryn and baby Brynn.









More sleeping pictures for future torture and blackmail.









Gavin's class did an end of year performance. He was a very handsome goat.












My pirate girls.













Gavin also had field day this last week, where they have races and such, but no one really wins anymore. But once again, Gavin was very handsome.











Brynn has started sitting up like a pro these last few weeks. Now if I could just get her to roll over.









She also got her six month shots yesterday. Yuck!









Gavin had testing in Karate yesterday and he did really good. I was a nervous wreck and began sweating, when it was his turn.












Today we were outside while I was cleaning out my car. Sidney really wanted to ride her bike, but I told her I could not help her, due to the cleaning. So, when I poked my head out of the car to check on the kids I saw Gavin, being a great big brother and pushing Sidney on her bike.




Then Sidney wanted to push Gavin.








Brynn sat in the cargo space and played very nicely while I was cleaning.








I can't get enough pictures of my dad and my kids.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

i love your million picture posts! your kids are darling :)