Mothers Day

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

Well Mothers Day is approaching again. I really like Mothers Day. Not for my own recognition, but for the fact that it helps me recognize all the wonderful examples of mothers I have around me.

So today I am choosing to commemorate one of the best moms I know, my sister Julianne. Mothers Day just happens to coincide with her birthday, which makes this good timing.

Julianne has been a mom since she was very little. She has always had that very basic mothering instinct. Even though she was not the oldest, she was the first one that my parents could leave and trust that the younger kids would be looked after. She is also one of the few people I would trust my own children with for any length of time.

Julianne is now the mother of her own five kids and they are what her world revolves around. They always come first for her and if she has any stress in her life it is the thought that one of her children are struggling in any way. She will always be an example of patients and caring when it comes to, not just her kids, but all little one. She was born a mother and I am sure her last act as she leaves this life will be in some service to her family. 








Julianne taking her little sister for a ride.



Happy birthday and happy Mothers Day Julz.


1 comments:

Julz said...

Thanks for cheering me up, I sure love you and cant wait to see you and those 3 cuties!