Springbreak 2015

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker


This last week was a lot of fun. One big family and friend week of spring break.





 Gavin has convinced himself that he is now an animal whisperer.
He gets very serious, as he pets them, and will say, "I'm real good with
animals, real good."




Sidney and her friend Clair just want to run and be silly.





I don't even know what to say about Brynn. Accept that she 
is crazy.





It has taken some getting use to but four running around
instead of three is hard and nerve racking. Ethan is a wrecking ball/tank
but he crashes with a smile.



 My friend Jana took this picture as she walked behind us. It is 
now one of my favorite.




Ethan is a miniature of Paul, if you couldn't tell.









Gavin is chair dancing.















Our kids are really good kids, if I do say so myself. They can all be 
big stink pots at times but we love them with all the fibers of our beings.

Being so far from any extended family has been hard at time over the last five years.
Mostly during some holiday or other special occasions.
We have now gotten to a point where our little family unit can rock any holiday or
birthday on our own and have the time of our lives. These kids make everything
good and great. I love being their mom more than anything. I love being married
to Paul, who works hard to make these days fun for our family. Sometimes
it feels strange being able to look at a picture and say to yourself, "Here
is my life and world."

My world looks pretty good to me.

0 comments: