January 2014

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

The first month of the year has come and gone. The winter months in Georgia are unpredictable when it comes to weather. It is all over the place. Last week we had snow and then a few days later it was sunny and warm. I recently found out that Georgia is the number one state for sickliness. This is why.
 
 
 
But we had fun with our two days of snow.
 
 








This was the biggest snowman we could make with what we had.












 
 
 
 
 
Ethan was unimpressed.




 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course there is also Gavin's birthday in January. I being the number one mom of the year so far, forgot to bring the camera so I was only able to only take a few with my phone. But even without my camera, Gavin had fun with friends and opening presents.
 
 




0 comments: