October 2013

Posted by Paul and Jenny Stoker

 
 
I know I am a little behind for the October post, but better late than never. October of course is Halloween and I have always enjoyed this holiday. It just seems to be all about kids. I mean, its dress up as one of your favorite characters and get candy night. What's not great about that.
 
Here are some pictures from October, along with Halloween.
 
 
 
Gavin is now a red belt and he has to be able to brake boards to advance. I was really nervous that he would not be able to do this, since he weighs less than 50 pounds. But as usual he surprised me and came home from practice with a broken board in hand.
 
 

 
Brynn has had a few changes this month. She no longer has a pacifier and she moved into Sidney's room with her and sleeps in her big girl be now.
 
 
 

 
Ethan had his first trip to the beach. I cant say he loved it, but he did not mind it either.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Sidney is just her crazy self as usual.
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
I just have to say something about this picture. If you notice Brynn's sideways mouth thing she is doing. I don't know where this came from but when she does her fake crying, this is the face we get.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Brynn was a little devil because this is how I feel she has been acting the last few months.
 
 
 

 
Sidney got to be a princess finally, but I decided she was a dead princess. Just keeping it real.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
Ethan's first Halloween and his head was to big for the hat.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Melanie said...

JENNY. Ethan is too cute!! Can't believe how big your kids are getting - especially Brynn!